i am getting the rabies vaccine . finished 0 3
GET IT LATER
Thanks for posting the query
You can get it earlier.
But usually getting any vaccination late than the usual dose date is suggestive.
You can delay it to 5 to 10 days, with no issues.
Do follow up if you have any query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does this KFT report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for body pain, sneezing and dry cough
- Suggest treatment for itching all over the body
- Suggest ways to reduce the midnight food cravings
- How long does eye inflammation take to resolve?
- What does weird sensation on left side of the face suggest?
- What do the following blood test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for pain in knee while walking
- What causes sweating, nausea and dizziness with history of epilepsy?
- What causes severe peripheral neuropathy when diagnosed with myopathy?