i am experiencing some syptoms i have brownish red mole

Neurologist, Surgical
Question
i am experiencing some syptoms i have brownish red mole like bumps on my body mostly back and scalp they are almost scabbish feeling i can pick them off they are not round like oval and are thick in middle looks like a tick but is not alive r moving also i been gettingb them in my nose and behind ears on my head i get bleeding in a STRAIGHT LIN R AND LUMPS THAT MIOVE AROUBND UNDER SCALPALO A VERY THIN FIBER ON MY SKIN AND HAIR LIKE SOME KIND OF WEBBING IT LOOKS LIKE BAD HEADACHES AND SORE THROAT CONFUSION BLURRED VISIONS AND WATERING OF EYES AND NOSE Also stiffness in my head and neck and right side of back hurts very bad and migrainesalso lots of weight gain and swelling
Sat, 3 Feb 2018 in Brain and Spine
Follow-up: i am experiencing some syptoms i have brownish red mole 12 minutes later
i had a abortion by taken the cyotec pill well i had tissue left from the baby fo almost a month i had lost a lot of blood and went to er they didnt do dnc instead inserted cyotec again i started getting symptoms worse after thatb the weight gain and agitation memory loss pain in back of head

Answered by Dr. Erion Spaho 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
An infection is suspected.

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thanks for using HealthcareMagic.

I have read your question and understand your concerns.

Headaches and bleeding dysfunctional may be adverse effects of the Cytotec use.

Since there are neurological symptoms and skin lesions, an infection is suspected and I agree with the request of the Doctor about brain imaging ( MRI is the best tool for this purpose ).

Blood tests about inflammatory levels and coagulation status are necessary also in order to achieve a correct diagnosis.

Please discuss with your Doctor about these issues.

Hope you found the answer helpful. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Follow-up: i am experiencing some syptoms i have brownish red mole 43 minutes later
that is my neck where my hair line starts the marks are like in a patte4n someone told me miningitis could be bc i had strepb for all of my pregnancys cjiken pox and shingles

Answered by Dr. Erion Spaho 20 hours later
Brief Answer:
A viral infection to consider.

Detailed Answer:
Hello again.

Meningitis is a serious condition, and, regarding your situation, I don't think it's the diagnosis in your case.

Although a viral infection is possible. However, MRI of the brain should show if there is any brain involvement or not.

Hope I helped you.

Greetings.