i am 29 years old.this is my first pregnancy .now

Mar 2015

OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine
i am 29 years old.this is my first i am in 17th week.since 3 days i was getting a sharp pain in the rightside abdomen while urinating.i am experiencing this pain since 3 days.previous weeks i havent had this type of pain.i was feeling this pain only in urinating not all the day.not only this i was getting lower back pain and buttocks pain while sitting long time and after wake up from the bed.i am worrying about these issues.please help me.
Posted Wed, 6 Dec 2017 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Deepti Verma 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Urine infection likely

Detailed Answer:
Hi dear,
I have gone through your question and understand the concerns.
Pain in the lower abdomen and lower back is most likely due to urinary tract infection.
I will suggest you to get your urine examination done for infection and first antibiotics should be given accordingly.
Urine infection , if not treated, can lead to premature labour and delivery.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma