how long after using Cocaine can one breastfeed a 2-week-old baby?
After 48 hours.
Most of the drugs get eliminated from the body by liver and kidney metabolism. You can start breastfeeding after 48 hours, by then most of the drug will be out of the system.
Also try taking plenty of liquids in the meantime to get the drug out fast.
Hope I have answered your query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to breastfeed your husband
- When can you breastfeed after estasy
- Can i breastfeed my baby after a tooth extraction
- Can i breastfeed after using meth?
- Areola breast wrinkle after breastfeed
- Baby on breastfeed is brushing enough for oral care
- Is it safe to breastfeed after drinking stameta
- Is it safe to breastfeed after taking misoprostol
- Is it better to breastfeed
- Can i breastfeed while using oxy pro elite