how i stop white hair
it's a part and parcel of the body's ageing process...
Hello and Welcome to 'Ask A Doctor' service...
I've gone through your query in details...
I can understand your concern...
Well, premature greying or white hair is nothing but the part and parcel of the body's ageing process...in some person, it can be seen as early as in the twenties while in others it can be there well after the forties or fifties...
All you can do is eat a well-balanced diet, strictly avoid smoking and alcohol (if at all do), drink plenty of U.V.R.O purified water, eat fresh green vegetables, antioxidant-rich high protein diet...stay away from pollution and too much direct sunlight exposure...
Other than that, masking techniques like hair dying, colouring can be tried under the supervision of a professional beautician...
not every condition requires medicines...
As already discussed, it's a part of the bodily ageing process...You should focus on those lifestyle and dietary modifications first before considering any medicines...
Moreover, medicines are mostly in the form of vitamins and micronutrients (eg. combination of Vitamin B complex, Biotin, Iron, Folic acid and Zinc capsules) which can be taken once daily after breakfast for a month or two...Results are quite mixed and mostly not very satisfactory.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for flatulence, acidity, lower chest pain and diabetes
- Suggest treatment for left-sided pain in lower ribs
- What do my lab test reports indicate?
- Is mild spinal disc space narrowing a sign of stenosis?
- Suggest treatment for lumps in groin area
- What is pulse oximetry?
- Suggest treatment for varicose veins
- What are the chances of brain damage for a heart attack patient?
- Suggest treatment for gall bladder stone
- Does intake of Etizola Beta help in treating anxiety and panic attacks?