how do I burn belly fat
Diet ,exercise and in extreme cases medical help
I am Dr. Mody and i would be addressing your concern.
Three important aspects to help you burn belly fat would be
diet , exercise and medical help .
1) Diet . Its most important and effective way of helping decrease belly fat and if you dont control and modify your diet no amount of exercise would help .
The total calorie have to be restricted. 1200 to 1400 to XXXXXXX in a day. cut down heavily on carbs and sugar. A good breakfast, smaller lunch and minimum dinner would be ideal . more of fruits and vegetables would help . Google "Mediterranean diet "and it would help you get the do s and dont s.
atleast 45 mins of aerobix exercise every day . remember negative balance or losing fat starts only after 30 mins , abdominal crunches help improve tone of the muscle and may help shape you belly fat more appropriately.
3) Lastly if you are morbidly obese and have started getting medical problems due to increase in body weight including diabetes ,joint pains medication and surgery ( Bariatric ) may help .
So pass on more information about you and may be able to help you in specific aspects.
Regards Dr Mody
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest remedy for atrial fibrillation and flutters after suffering from...
- What do my lab test reports indicate?
- What causes stabbing pain in chest radiating to back in a BP patient?
- Are BNP and pro-BNP values indicative of heart failure?
- Suggest treatment for vascular dehydration
- Is taking an overdose of Vyvanse fatal?
- What causes discomfort in chest, periods of breathlessness and anxiety?
- Suggest treatment for persistent premature ventricular contractions
- Suggest treatment for moderate LVSD
- What does my ECG test report indicate?