how can i determine if i have multiple sclerosis? ive
pressure in face between eyes nose and cheeks but mainly behind my eyes.
feel like i have something stuc in my eyes sometimes
feeling week after sleeping
was diagnosed with non bacterial prostatitis
im 29 could this mean i have this disease?
symptoms are not consistent with multiple sclerosis till the narration.
Hello and welcome to Healthcaremagic.com
I have read your query and here is my advise.
* As per my clinical experience, the symptoms are not consistent with typical
presentation of multiple sclerosis.
Kindly find relevant details as below.
- Multiple sclerosis is usually seen around 35 years and above age.
- Sudden painful visual loss over one side, nystagmus, scanning speech, intention
tremor, relevant motor weakness and other spinal cord symptoms present according to
the severity of the condition ( which are not present in your case ).
- The final diagnosis is made by presence of IgG level and myelin basic protein in
Cerebrospinal fluid examination ; MRI brain is gold standard of evaluation.
Would like to discuss further information as per your need.
Wish you fine health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain and pressure in the rectum?
- What causes constant urge to urinate?
- Suggest treatment for IBS
- Suggest treatment for fever, headaches and shortness of breath
- Suggest treatment for left sided abdominal pain
- What causes burning sensation in the penis?
- What causes burning sensation in the throat?
- What causes urinary hesitancy in public toilets?
- What causes numbness in both hands?
- Suggest treatment for loose stools