hi this morning after peeing wiped some pink on toilet
Probably pink discharge due to dryness in menopause, more details needed
Hello dear and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
I understand your concern.
I don't understand from the query if the pink discharge comes from your vaginal area or from the urethra.
Next time you go pee press the toilet paper against your urethra and try to see if it's in your urine or coming from your vagina.
If it's from your urethra, you may have a urinary tract infection. I would recommend doing a urinalysis to confirm the diagnosis.
If it's vaginal pink discharge it may be due to dryness which is very common during menopause.
A physical examination is needed to confirm the diagnosis.
If the diagnosis is confirmed the treatment consists in applying a cream such as Estrace to moisturise the vaginal area.
Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of excessive sweating resulting in the feeling of been...
- What can cause itching and welts on the upper abdomen?
- How to treat itching of the skin with small scabs on hands and arms?
- What type of exercises are advisable for a patient with high blood...
- What causes severe pelvic pain after engaging in sexual intercourse?
- Can Simvastatin cause side-effects after being on it for 4 years?
- What do abdominal pain with difficulty urinating indicate?
- Does mold causes heart palpitation and hot flashes?
- Can Ketamine help treat chronic depression in an elderly person?
- How can itchy rashes on the stomach be treated despite using Lotrix lotion?