hi there! ive recently been under stress and while the
ive recently been under stress and while the stress is passing... i find myself getting very dizzy... its not room spinning. its more like i feel like im on a boat. swayinh and unsteady. especially if i move my head fasr or bend over. i also have really bad neck tension and stabbing pains in my forehead.
do you think its all connected? or should i see a doctor?
the dizziness is pretty annoying and its not going away even when i rest or breathe deeply.
could be stress related
Dear Friend. Yes. The given symptoms like lightheadedness, Dizzy spells, neck pain, body pain, forehead Pain etc could happen due to extreme or prolonged stress. These happens because body triggers "Fight or flight" response.
In spite of this, I would suggest you to consult a doctor and get a check up done to remove all other possibilities. Take care.
Muscle tension in the neck and back may not cause dizziness
Dear friend. The ligaments in the upper neck can become stretched or damaged due to an injury or disease, and this can cause both the head and upper neck to have too much movement. This puts pressure on the nerves and causes neck pain, headaches, and dizziness.
In your case, Muscle tension in the neck and back alone may not cause dizziness. But extreme stress triggers flight or flight response and your body might be made tired and dizzy by the response.
I would suggest you to consult a doctor and get a check up done to remove all other possibilities. Take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Diagnosed with auditory processing disorder at early stage. Back had...
- Was drug addict. Now don't have any thoughts. MRI, EEG came clear. How...
- Prescribed with high doses of opiates for infection. Should I go for...
- Losing memory and concentration. What should I do?
- Is it normal for a bipolor depression anxiety person to suffer mood swings?
- Becoming lazy, not interested in doing anything. How to improve will power?
- What is the treatment for torn disc and how to overcome psychiatric...
- Suggest remedy to control anger and depression
- How to deal with an aggressive father?
- How to over come low self esteem?