hi there im a 27yr old female 5"3 95kg i
Hello and welcome,
The areas that you are having symptoms are likely related to the ulna nerve being irritated. This can happen from repetitive motion or a strain. Sometimes we see this in people who sleep with their arm over head, stretching the tissues around their shoulder.
I recommend you go in to see a physical therapist who can evaluate what movements are making it worse and try to help with physiotherapy.
I'm also providing a link of information on ulnar neuropathy that can help you understand what is going on and principles for treatment, if you'd like to do more reading. The link will not be blue, you can't just click on it, but will need to copy and paste it into your search bar. Here it is:
However, I still recommend that you go in to see a physical therapist for evaluation of the exact site that is causing the problem, and care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for chronic hip/pelvic pain
- What causes coughing, sneezing, headaches and watery eyes?
- Suggest treatment for post nasal drainage and runny nose
- What causes foul body odor and overactive bladder while taking Trospium?
- What causes pain near the navel area?
- What causes joints pain with welts and teeth problems?
- Suggest remedy for drainage at back of throat and vomiting sensation
- Suggest treatment for pain under the clavicle
- Suggest medication for ADHD
- Suggest medication for bloating in a person with history of colitis