hi , my son is 19 months old , he
Needs details of fever.
Hi I am Dr Gopal Goel Orthopedic surgeon.
I have read the question carefully and I presume that he had high fever during last 9 months only.
Fever lasting 9 months at this age may damage certain organs particularly brain( as brain needs maximum oxygen supply), so the fact that he is unable to walk long without support indicated weakness in the legs.
If heart is good ,than one part is Ok.
Please let me know the details of fever and diagnosis as to the cause of fever. CPK 22000 indicates muscle disorder.
Please let me know the details , for me to be of any further help.
Muscle disorder : is this non curable or is that threat to growth of the kid
How often it would react
I cannot further comment on muscle disorder without knowing the details since the various disorders have different results , for variable period of time.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for electric pulsation sensation near the shoulder blade
- What causes swelling and bruising in the knee after a fall?
- What does the following knee MRI report indicate?
- Is intramedullary nailing an effective treatment for displaced tibial...
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the thighs
- Suggest treatment for swelling and numbness in the finger after injury
- What causes severe leg weakness and increased BP while on Amlodipine?
- Suggest treatment for swelling and bruising on top of the foot
- Suggest treatment for severe pain and muscle weakness
- What do these following MRI findings indicate?