hi my son (7 month ) by accident got our
No need to worry
Thanks for using the Ask a Doctor service.
I understand your apprehension but would insist you not to worry. Since your cat is vaccinated, I do not expect any major illness. However, in the unlikely event that you see any problems with your child (such as vomiting, loose stools, or fever), we would need to deal with the issues accordingly.
Feel free to write back.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for autism spectrum disorder
- What causes loose stools post cesarean operation?
- Suggest treatment for rash on a 4 yr old
- What do light colored skin patches on thigh indicate?
- Suggest treatment for fever and sore throat in a child
- What causes swelling in head of an infant?
- Can Taxim O Forte and Vizylac be given together?
- Suggest treatment for anorectal malformation in a down syndrome child
- What causes vomiting after feeding breast milk?
- Suggest treatment for persistent high fever