hi, my period was due on 9th XXXXXXX & i
my marrg os on 20 wht shld i do nw.
Wait and watch for your menses.
Thanks for trusting us about your healthcare.
I have gone through your history and understand your concern.
As you had divery to preponed period, in my opinion you should wait and watch for your menses for one week because some time it may take time to resume your period after these pills.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
Get your urine pregnancy test to rule out the possibility of pregnancy.
If there is a chance of pregnancy in your case, you must get your urine pregnancy test to rule out the possibility of pregnancy.
Otherwise get your pelvic ultrasound to see the thickness of endometrium.
Hope found useful.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest remedy for severe perimenopausal symptoms
- What does this ultrasound report of uterus indicate?
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex despite having depo shot...
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex during safe period?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through non penetrative sex?
- What does my CUE test report indicate?
- When will menstruation resume post intake of Regesterone?
- What causes burning sensation and tightness in vagina during intercourse?
- Is Creon safe to take during pregnancy?
- Is Meprate the right medicine for late period?