hi im wondering if light brownish vaginal discharge is normal
a very small amount of old blood can sometimes be okay
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic
Brown vaginal discharge is likely a small amount of old blood.
It can be normal to see a small amount of blood in early pregnancy. If it increases or persists or it is associated with abdominal cramps then you should be seen.
Assessment would involve gentle physical examination and likely imaging such as ultrasound.
I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can Hydroxyzine be taken for urinary tract and bladder infections?
- What causes black colored stool?
- What causes dizziness in an elderly person post suffering a concussion?
- What does severe atrophy in a MRI report indicate?
- What causes electric shock like sensation in the arms radiating to the...
- Suggest treatment for swollen lymph nodes and fever in a child
- What does resting heart beat of 52 indicate?
- What causes diarrhea and upper right abdominal pain?
- Is Oxycodone 10/325 different from Oxycodone 114?
- Can Antabuse cause dizziness?