hi im 62 having some pink and brown spotting having
Further examinations needed.
Hello dear, welcome to Ask a doctor service.
I read your query and here is my advice.
There are some further examinations needed to diagnose the exact cause of the place of bleeding and spotting.
You may need a colposcopy because spots may come from vaginal atrophy or vaginal column uterine inflammation.
Also, an ultrasound should be done to see the thickness of endometrial lining because endometrial hyperplasia or hypertrophy may be a cause of spotting.
Hope I have answered the question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
- Hello, I've been a pack a day smoker for 42
- I received some insect (ant, chigger?) about two weeks ago.
- it seems everytime I try to swallow pork meat my
- My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
- I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
- I am in major pain under my right breast/ rib
- Hey doctor, I just had a question I have been
- What could a persistent cough be from along with some
- I began weaning off 50mg of sertraline 3 weeks ago.