hi iam XXXXXXX 43 years male, Dr. in last week
For vomiting sensation Ondasetron
Hello and welcome to Ask A Doctor service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
You can take a dose of Ondansetron tablet or syrup 4 mg. Otherwise your symptoms are mild and are in the phaseof clearing up. So no specific medicine is indicated.
Hope this helps. Let me know if I can assist you further.
It seems food poisoning
This seems more like a food poisoning and not a viral. Maybe from stale food.
Yes one dose of Ondansetron would be enough for vomiting sensation. If required another dose can be taken next day.
I HAVENT TAKEN THE DOSE of Ondansetron, BCOZ I DID NOT HAVE ANY VOMITINGS CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHATT TO TAKE FOR MOTIONS,,, AS WELL CAN I TAKE one dose of Ondansetron ALSO.....
THANK YOU DOCTOR
Antibiotics can be tried if loose motions are getting bad
if loose motions are getting bad then ofloxacin (antibiotic) can be taken twice a day for 3days.
Ondansetron can be taken to control sensation of vomiting.
Regular ORS after every motion.
Otherwise the symptoms will clear by them selves in few days.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Breathlessness, dizziness. Have PVCs. When do you know they are causing...
- Having abdominal pain, vomiting and diarrhea. On antitubercular...
- Baby started teething. Diet plan to increase weight?
- Having protected sex. Started spotting before period. Taking midol for...
- Broke my distal fibula. On elavil for cold feet. Having sensory nerve...
- Took regestrone for hyperplacia. Again started with irregular and heavy...
- Taking SN-15 for bad throat. Having speaking difficulty. Prescribed...
- What is the normal penis size in flaccid and erect state?
- Have itching on the penis, premature ejaculation and erectile...
- Taking lupron. Feeling weak and started sweating. What is the underlying...