hi i was doing laundy and I threw the plastic

Dr. S. Murugan

HIV AIDS Specialist

Posted on Wed, 27 Mar 2019 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: hi i was doing laundy and I threw the plastic bag away that surrounds the trash bin in my condominium now apparent the only thing that was in there was a piece of chocolate which I ate so i decided to throw the trash bag away cause it was kinda ripping not from the botton but the sides now I hope there was nothing in there like you know i felt something on my leg though hiib test? honestly
Follow up: Dr. S. Murugan 0 minute later
hi i was doing laundy and I threw the plastic bag away that surrounds the trash bin in my condominium now apparent the only thing that was in there was a piece of chocolate which I ate so i decided to throw the trash bag away cause it was kinda ripping not from the botton but the sides now I hope there was nothing in there like you know i felt something on my leg though hiib test? honestly
hiv test???
hiv test???
Follow up: Dr. S. Murugan 2 minutes later
What’s this blue u see in leg thanks would u worry about this epsiode thanks
Follow up: Dr. S. Murugan 8 minutes later
I dont know what to think or not thinking
Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 56 minutes later
Brief Answer:
There is nothing abnormal

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to 'Ask A Doctor' service.

I saw the pictures sent by you. I don't find anything abnormal in those pictures.

Sometimes a portion of dilated veils underneath the skin looks like the bluish thing. Nothing to worry about this.

If you have still any doubt about this you can consult your physician nearby. However, I don't think it's required.

Nothing serious about this. Not to worry.

Dr. S.Murugan

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee
Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 0 minute later
Brief Answer:
There is nothing abnormal

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to 'Ask A Doctor' service.

Dr. S.Murugan

Follow up: Dr. S. Murugan 16 minutes later
So your saying not tested for no consult to the docs regarding the blue veins ???u said
Follow up: Dr. S. Murugan 30 minutes later
Please explain arthritis in hands why do the knuckles get so swollen mean fingers
Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Consultation of a physician will help you in this regard

Detailed Answer:
Welcome back.
As far as the image sent by you, it may not be necessary for further investigation. If you have any symptoms consult your physician.

Arthritis or joint pains are having variety of reasons from temporary to chronic. Similarly small joint involvement, single joint involvement and multiple joint involvement etc. There is a separate super specialty physicians are available only for joint diseases. So you have to consult your physician in this regard and he will try to investigate further with a battery of tests and images. Small joints like knuckles involvement are common with Rheumtoid arthritis. If necessary he will refer you to a Rheumatologist.
Get well soon.
Dr S.Murugan
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Welcome back.

Get well soon.
Dr S.Murugan
Follow up: Dr. S. Murugan 11 hours later
How about the laundry situation any cuts bleeding on thinghs thanks hiv testing thanks
Follow up: Dr. S. Murugan 4 hours later
hi i was going to take lost and found to security now I was showing my supervision whats in the bag and I got contacted by something what I dont recall I was about to go back and find out but did not go there NO OCD! I THINK it was sunglasses which white stems not certain though but she said Craig ill take it security at the end of the day cause I lose I said are you sure and she said yes ok So i metioned what i was told but she said ill take care of it i said ok now with the contact I dont know what it was it was like i said maybe sunglasses i REALLY dont recall I never went back to check should of im not letting my bain win I had the power by not going esp if i clocked out and no pink shirt on correct that was part of the uniform
I mean close
I mean close
Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Laundry work has no risk for HIV as such.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome back.
Laundry work does not have risk for HIV transmission even if you have any injury over your thigh.

Your second part of question is not at all relevant to HIV/STI.
Moreover your question does not convey anything to me what you really want from me. It has no medical problem.
Dr S.Murugan
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Welcome back.

Dr S.Murugan
Follow up: Dr. S. Murugan 58 minutes later
No like something got me in the bag that’s what I’m saying
Follow up: Dr. S. Murugan 1 minute later
Anything in skin sorry
Anything in skin sorry
Follow up: Dr. S. Murugan 23 minutes later
Please don’t be upset thanks
Please don’t be upset thanks
Follow up: Dr. S. Murugan 7 minutes later
Just over protected
Just over protected
Follow up: Dr. S. Murugan 6 hours later
Sorry
Sorry
Follow up: Dr. S. Murugan 12 hours later
I’ll ignore what’s bugging me
I’ll ignore what’s bugging me
Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Convey your queries with more clarity

Detailed Answer:
Welcome back.
Still your questions are in fragments, I don't get what you want really.
Anyway you are not having any risk for HIV/STD.
Dr S. Murugan
Brief Answer:
Convey your queries with more clarity

Detailed Answer:
Welcome back.
Dr S. Murugan