hi, i have pain in my penis 1) inside near
i have pain in my penis
1) inside near the head, feel like is with the pipe
2)not extreme pain, iritated
4) its been 4 days, doesnt seem to going away
5) i dont feel any pain or itch when urinate
6) seems to me it started after my basketball game.. possible? i didnt get hurt during the game
7)no sex activity before or after
Please see detalied answer.
Hello ...Welome to Ask A Doctor service. Thanks for providing the good detalis .
I have read your question and her my advice.
While pain in penis is mostly caused by benign probelm but it always need evaluation. .The possible causes of pain of few days includes either infections or a stone in bladder.
Infections are common and moslty associated with discharge along with pain and urgency and frequency. So in your case its less likely to be an infection However few times this is quite possible even with out the other symtpoms. .
Other possibility is a stone some where in the bladder or tract .
Other causes like ulcer or stricture are uncommon and moslty present with prolong history and probelm durring urination.
Some times the pain may be from trauma to the mucles or soft tissue of the penis that would need proper examination.
So it's important that you work it out .I personally understand it important to get a urine analysis done along with an ultrasound for proper evaluation along with examination .
Hope I have answered your question. I will be glad to answer any further question about this. kind Regards Dr Rahman.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hello. In Mid-May I spent two weeks traveling in a
- I have severe insomnia . so I have taken 2
- Hello, I am trying to find how to complete sentences
- awakened dizzy this morning with a cold sweat. took my
- Would 250 mg daily of magnesium have adverse effect on
- I have been having a feeling of something moving up
- I received my MRI and MRA of both brain and
- at what low dose of predisone does your adernal glands
- blood test results how high is it when you are
- Ulcer pain keeps me from sleeping. Can I take Tylenol