hi, i have asthma and for the past week i
Please start nebuliser with Budesonide twice
Hello and welcome to 'Ask A Doctor' service.
I can understand your concern
Yes according to the situation you prescribed your breathlessness might be from asthma. Your current treatment is correct but I am afraid is not sufficient in this situation.
If you were my patient I would substitute Advair inhaler with nebuliser with steroids such as Budesonide twice for 5-7 days and after to return again to Advair.
Your difficulty in breathing will soon improve don't worry so much. The other medication you are taking (Wellbutrin) does not interfere with asthma, you can take it safely.
Hope to have been helpful. Feel free to ask further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Are pulmonary function tests advisable for diagnosing COPD?
- Suggest natural remedies for insomnia
- Suggest treatment for COPD in an elderly person
- Suggest treatment for pain in the ribs
- What causes cold while on Dextromethorphan?
- What causes constant pain in the ribs after injury?
- Suggest treatment for fungal infection in the lungs
- Suggest treatment for dry cough and pain in the ribs
- What causes fever and crackling sound in the cough?
- What causes frequent urination along with zits on the chest and face?