hi i am diagnosed with agora phobia . i need

Dr. K. V. Anand

Psychologist

Posted on Mon, 11 Mar 2019 in Mental Health
Question: hi i am diagnosed with agora phobia. i need someone with me while venturing out.Feel restlessness while alone outside and in working place . if i have to stay .
Follow up: Dr. K. V. Anand 26 minutes later
following medication i am taking. feeling little better. it%E2%80%99s been one year it started. since then i am taking medication regularly. attached Doctor prescription latest for your reference.
Answered by Dr. K. V. Anand 7 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Agoraphobia can be cured

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX Agoraphobia means you are having anxiety, apprehension, panic attack at some places outside your house and thereby you try to avoid those areas or places.

These fear and anxiety has now made you as if you hesitate to even go out without company.

Now please tell me which are the places where feel anxiety and panic attacks.

Have you ever had a panic attack?

What will happen if you go outside alone?

what is your age? qualification? Job etc.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Follow up: Dr. K. V. Anand 4 hours later
yes many of times. thats why the scariness and negative thoughts comes to mind when i venture out alone. it started one year back when i was travelling in a cab . n cab stuck for sometime. because of might b ac was not working for that cab . i felt that restlessi thought running out from
there. but anyways i was able to manage that situation. Since i am down with high bp . showed to my mediicine specialist he said you%E2%80%99re absolutely normal for anxiety show to a psychatrist.so i showed and doctor diagnosed me with agaro phobia. in the middle it become that worse i could hardly able to stay in office . and always wanted to come back to home that%E2%80%99s my safe zone you can call that time.Thereafter i decided to stay with my family .
basicaly this panic attack happens(now a days palpation) crowdy place ,in mid of traffic,
movie theater. malls,i jus tend to avoid rush hour.
nw a days.

2-3 timesi tried to venture out alone but i felt that restless jus finish the work and come back. but with my near n dear ones i dont feel any of these feelings.
when i am motion (driving)means i am in
motion if i stop then all negative thoughts comes to my mind and that time i behave like i need someone%E2%80%99s help.

all the time i am trying to escape from potential danger which is not exist in reality. but my mind feels that way. attached recent prescription from my Doctor. Please advise.

there is no problem with sleep.
Answered by Dr. K. V. Anand 18 hours later
Brief Answer:
Agoraphobia can be treated

Detailed Answer:
Dear friend, I can understand

Panic attacks, anxiety, agoraphobia etc can be cured with a combination of Psychoeducation and Cognitive Behavior Therapy.

For that I need to have face to face or telephone interaction with you. I assure complete cure without medicines.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng
Follow up: Dr. K. V. Anand 2 hours later
Dear Sir,
Could you please let me know your contact number to connect with you.
Please note: my cell no is 0000
Answered by Dr. K. V. Anand 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
sure

Detailed Answer:
I will message you.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad