hi doctor, my aunt she is having thyroid and she
T4 level is slightly above normal range, can reduce the dose by 25microgram
I have gone through the attached report and it is showing a slight increase in the T4 level and that means the amount of thyroid hormone she is taking is slightly more.
In consultation with your treating physician or endocrinologist you can reduce the dose by 25 micrograms. That is, she can take 175 micrograms from now on instead of 200 micrograms.
Please discuss with the treating physician before making any changes to the dosage.
I hope that answers your question, thank you for asking me on Ask a Doctor forum.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Abdominal pain, history of gall bladder disease. Overnight treatments?
- Bleeding from a razor cut. HIV infection chances?
- Had craniotomy done after accident. Can I masturbate now?
- Pregnant via IVF, second pregnancy. Problems with vaginal delivery?...
- How much does liver cancer surgery cost in Canada? Will Health Canada...
- Sore throat, abdominal pain. Blood work and strep test good. Had bowel...
- 3 week old baby, cries while passing urine, holds body tight while...
- Persistent red and pink urine, stressed. Serious?
- White discharge from surgery wound, pus from the internal stitches....
- What steps to take to lessen plaque in arteries and lower chances of...