hi doctor i am releasing sperm once a day then

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016

Urologist
Question
hi doctor i am releasing sperm once a day then gave 3-4 days then again release .
sometimes when i talking to someone my hearts beats get fast.
i also not getting my diet at time sometime once a day sometime 2 times a day.
tell me the solution sir
Sat, 3 Feb 2018 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Nothing to be worried about

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for query .Based on the facts that you have posted you are being indulged in masturbation twice a week and having irregular diet .

It is natural and normal to masturbate at the age of adolescence and it does not have any side effects on any system or organ in the body .

Increase in heart rate while taking to young girl is due to anxiety and not abnormal at all .

These issues usually get resolved spontaneously over a period of time .

Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and allay your anxiety and regularize your dietary habits .
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking.

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.