hi, before pregnancy i was detected to have a small
Look down for minute details of your efforts
Hi XXXXXXX ..
Thanks for asking. I understand your concern.
What you are doing seems to be good line of weight management ... still I would try to clear some minor concepts in loosing weight after 6 months of pregnancy.
-Most of the times half of the weight gained in pregnancy is reduced by 6 weeks of delivery &remaining reduces slowly by 6 -12 months ,with healthy diet,moderate exercises &least of tension, & brings the weight down ,to pre pregnant state .If it does not... there is need to put extra efforts for reducing weight.
-As your baby is just 6 months...you may be breast feeding.About minimum 500 calories are essential for this task....and remember these calories are to be derived from healthy food like fruits,vegetables &salads , protein derived from fat less milk products /lean meat/sprouts , pulses -soecially soya bean ,egg whites.
After joining office also you can continue breast feeding(which helps in natural weight loss & rewards baby with good health,resistance & good intelligence & emotional quotient.
Do not have crash diet to get magic weight down... it may give fast weight loss but would affect your body fluids&make your muscles weak.
Have 5-6 servings daily... two of them main meals &rest of them with healthy food .. as mentioned before.
To have more proteins ,water &fibers in diet &reduce carbohydrate intake to half is a good idea.
- Exercises for at least 40 minutes a day for 6 days in a week with a weekly off are important. Exercises help prevention of loss of muscle mass leading to weakness.
-A stressless mind &body/sound sleep & positive attitude would help in weight loss . It's also possible to continue with the effort with a bit of time management &getting extra help in home management as per need, for few more months.
I hope that answers your query.Any more information you want ... please do not hesitate to ask.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Feeling chill and shaking. Is this a sign of an illness?
- Have high BP, cholesterol and low thyroid. Feel heart rate increases at...
- Having intense burning and noticed swelling in clitoris and labias after...
- Had open surgery for advanced sigmoid colectomy. Watery stools with pain...
- Have severe facial flushing and rosacea. Going through menopause. What...
- Type-2 diabetic, constipated, having abdominal pain after bowel...
- What causes headaches?
- Suggest treatment for recurrent diarrhea
- Suggest treatment for foot infection
- What causes severe hair loss?