hi Sir my daughter is 2 months 6 days old.
my daughter is 2 months 6 days old. since day before yesterday night she is not passing urine in the night(almost 10 hours) During day she is fine.
last night also its the same. she didnt pass the urine. i am givig her feeding 2 times from night 10 to morning 4. should i take her to doctor?
how many times she has to pass urine in one day?
Please answer my questions
1. Is your baby passing urine totally 4 to 6 times per day?
2. Is her weight gain appropriate?
3. How is her activity and feeding?
4. What is her urine frequency in the daytime?
Please get back to me with answers so that I can guide you better.
Best regards - Dr Sumanth Amperayani
she is active and moves her legs and hands. sometimes she looks at people and smiles.
she is also observing toys if i move it side it side. its not everytime. but occationally when she observes it.
she is 2.84 when she was born. now she is 3.9kg.
i try to feed her every 3 hours or whenever she cries.
during day she passes urine 7-8 times from morning to night.
motion also she passes 3-4 times. its yellow liquid/oily texture.
she stopped passing urine in the night from past 2 nights.
Nothing to worry - you can wait
Thanks for the information.
This is a normal phenomenon probably due to ambient temperature changes and you need not worry as she is gaining weight steadily and also she is active otherwise and voiding in the mornings normally.
I wish your kid a bright future. If you need any future medical consultation and suggestions, I will be glad to help. You can approach me at the following link.
Once the page opens there will be an option below my image as – ASK ME A QUESTION – click on it.
In this way even in health care magic you can follow up always with a single doctor who knows the history of your kid completely. Please find the link below -
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for viral diarrhea in children
- What causes pain in both the legs of a 4 year old child?
- Suggest treatment for atrial septal defect in children
- What causes bad body odor while suffering from fever?
- What causes eye bleeding while coughing in children?
- Suggest remedy for frequent infections in children
- What causes severe cough, vomiting and stomach pain in a child?
- Is air travel safe while suffering from ear infection?
- Does intake of Wymox help in curing viral fever in an infant?
- Are green diarrhea and pus cells in stool signs of bacterial infection?