hi Sir my daughter is 1 month 26 days old.
my daughter is 1 month 26 days old. from almost a month i am observing rasher over her back. these adw reducing and coming back.
can you please check the attached image and let me know if its normal or should i take her to hospital. they are not spreading. its there only on her back
Neonatal acne, no active treatment required
Welcome to ask a doctor service
I have gone through your query and reviewed the attached photograph.
It seems to be neonatal acne which occurs due to hormonal changes in neonates.
It is a common phenomenon in many new born kids and doesn’t require any treatment.
It usually resolves in few months.
I hope to have answered your query and would be happy to answer any further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the symptoms of scabies?
- Suggest treatment for superficial folliculitis on inner thigh
- Suggest treatment for graying of hair and hair loss
- What causes red colored lesion on the hips?
- Suggest treatment for dry lips
- Suggest treatment for recurrent acne
- Suggest treatment for itching in the armpits
- What causes tiny skin tags in neck area?
- How to get rid of body lice?
- Suggest treatment for itching on neck, hands and legs