hi I woke up this morning feeling like I was
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone very carefully through your query.
Our gastrointestinal tract has a forward propulsive movement (peristalsis) that moves the food material forward as it is digested, absorbed and finally expelled as feces. If somehow this movement gets hampered, food along with the digestive juices would stagnate, stomach acid will reflux into the food pipe and on the other hand the bowel habits would not be proper . Degradation of undigested food in the intestines by the intestinal bacteria would lead to the excess gas formation which would cause inflammation on intestine and this inflammation would cause nausea vomiting and in some cases diarrhea.Reflux of the acid too cause nausea vomiting and heart burn.
In order to relieve yourself, you need to do the following:
* Avoid spicy food. Take small but frequent meals. Avoid long gaps between meals.
* Avoid alcohol intake (if it a part of your habit).
* Take Prilosec (omeprazole) once and Tablet zofran 4mg for nausea as and when required.
* Take fiber supplements like isabgol/psyllium husk or senna. I would insist you to increase your dietary fiber intake.
* Take curd or yogurt on daily basis. It contains beneficial bacteria and should help.
*Take rest avoid eating till you feel hungry.
Hopefully that should help.
Let me know if I could help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for chronic pancreatitis and recurring ribs pain
- What causes an itchy red rash around the anus?
- Suggest treatment for chronic vomiting when diagnosed with gastroenteritis
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the ribs
- Is Rabeprazole an effective medication for reflux esophagitis?
- What causes excessive burping and abdominal pain?
- Suggest treatment for severe back pain
- Suggest natural treatment for severe acid reflux
- What causes black stool?
- What causes intermittent pain after anal fistulotomy?