hi, I sent recently msg to you about 10 inutes
Abcess formation needs to be excluded
Dear sir, I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns but it is important to exclude abscess formation. please send a photo of the lesion attached to the query as a report. In case you were not able to attach a photo then if abcess is present it will require a surgical incision and drainage of pus. if no abcess is present then I would recommend that you refer to your doctor for a prescription of avil and dexamethasone shoots every other day for one week. I hope you find this helpful. if you don’t have any other clarifications then please close the discussion..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes blood in stool while on Ibuprofen and Tylenol?
- Does Benzonatate interact with Trazodone?
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea, severe chills and fever
- What causes a lump in the armpit and fever?
- Suggest treatment for mucus in nasal passage
- Suggest treatment for throat pain and difficulty in swallowing
- Is chronic fatigue a symptom of Lyme's disease?
- Can Azithromycin cause painful lumps in the breasts?
- Suggest treatment for enlarged lymph nodes in the armpit and fatigue
- What causes severe vomiting and foul urine odor?