hi I plan to castrate myself with a 16" burdizzo
Uncontrollable fatal bleeding, shock, unconsciousness.
Please do not attempt this yourself, burdizzos are not meant for use on human beings.
If you made up your mind, the best and safest way is to consult a urologist and ask them to perform the surgery.
If the artery is not ligated, it will remain open and once bleeding starts, you will not be able to stop it, and it can be deadly.
The pain will be so severe that you will most likely end up unconscious which will mean you will not be able to stop the bleeding.
I hope this answers your query.
Pain will be extreme, it may work, but why take the risk.
I have not used burdizzo on humans, I have done quite a few castrations for prostate cancers.
We do the surgery under spinal anesthesia so you would not feel a thing.
When there are highly trained surgeons, why take the risk?
Bleeding is a risk, reactionary bleeding can happen quite later on (within in 24 hours), not just immediately after, and it does not matter for how long you had the burdizzo applied.
Ideally it should be bloodless, but things do not always go well.
Surgical removal of testes is done by making a small incision in the scrotum, and then tying the spermatic cord securely and then the testes are removed completely, and then the skin of the scrotum is sutured.
I hope this will resolve your doubts.
I am not in surgery any more, I can not do it anymore.
I am sorry to inform you that I have left surgical practice a while ago now. I just teach at a medical college now.
It is unfortunate that you are not able to find a willing doctor who understands your issue.
You can only try at your place, it maybe futile to reach out to other countries, as many places do have reasonable restrictions regarding such procedures.
You can try and visit an endocrinologist and a Urologist, and ask them clearly that you wish to be castrated, you can even seek the judicial help.
It is your body, and you may decide what is best for your.
I hope you will find an answer soon.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Abdominal pain, history of gall bladder disease. Overnight treatments?
- Bleeding from a razor cut. HIV infection chances?
- Had craniotomy done after accident. Can I masturbate now?
- Pregnant via IVF, second pregnancy. Problems with vaginal delivery?...
- How much does liver cancer surgery cost in Canada? Will Health Canada...
- Sore throat, abdominal pain. Blood work and strep test good. Had bowel...
- 3 week old baby, cries while passing urine, holds body tight while...
- Persistent red and pink urine, stressed. Serious?
- White discharge from surgery wound, pus from the internal stitches....
- What steps to take to lessen plaque in arteries and lower chances of...