hi I just turned 30 and though I understand aging
not likely significant, likely related to expression as suggested
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic
It is understandable to question any perceived abnormality but the changes that you are describing would not be associated with a significant condition and not likely to cause any issues at all.
As you mentioned, it is related to facial expression, if it is done a lot or for a long period of time.
It is possible that by reducing the particular expression, there may be an improvement in the changes that you are seeing.
There are no conditions or diseases that are associated with a prolonged dent or change except dehydration (lack of fluids in the skin can cause denting to occur), decreased skin fat content in an area, trauma with the formation of scar tissue in a particular area.
I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can Hydroxyzine be taken for urinary tract and bladder infections?
- What causes black colored stool?
- What causes dizziness in an elderly person post suffering a concussion?
- What does severe atrophy in a MRI report indicate?
- What causes electric shock like sensation in the arms radiating to the...
- Suggest treatment for swollen lymph nodes and fever in a child
- What does resting heart beat of 52 indicate?
- What causes diarrhea and upper right abdominal pain?
- Is Oxycodone 10/325 different from Oxycodone 114?
- Can Antabuse cause dizziness?