hi, I have a hernia on my groin (about the
You can wait a week or more.
Hello dear, welcome Ask a doctor's service.
I read your query and here is my advice.
If the hernia is reponible which means it can go in and out freely without getting stuck out and if you don't feel pain or discomfort you can wait a week or more.
If the hernia suddenly can't move freely in and out, gets stuck outside and the opening is narrowed causing pain you may need immediately intervention.
Hope I have answered the question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
- Hello, I've been a pack a day smoker for 42
- I received some insect (ant, chigger?) about two weeks ago.
- it seems everytime I try to swallow pork meat my
- My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
- I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
- I am in major pain under my right breast/ rib
- Hey doctor, I just had a question I have been
- What could a persistent cough be from along with some
- I began weaning off 50mg of sertraline 3 weeks ago.