hello there what kind of product/things can help to make
what kind of product/things can help to make breasts bigger and harder ? ( without surgery )
Food supplimentationof/absence of chronic suffering/specific chest exercise
Thanks for the query.I understand your query.
Breast development is controlled by genetic factors/hormones)for menstruation,pregnancy &lactation /General health of a person..
So to increase the size of breast all these factors are to be considered.
*Genetic factors though can not be managed by itself... still breast growth can be governed by taking care of other factors.
Avoiding defeciencies in pregnancy would start having good health for baby from beginning
*Hormones estrogen helps in formation of milk ducts,progesterone helps in enlarging milk glands &with prolactin helps in milk secretion &enlarged size of breast during pregnancy &lactation.
- Breast enlargement in non pregnant state has only option of supplimentation of hormone estrogen.....this treatment has risky side effect of blood clotting....so to be under an expert(gynecologist/endocrinology) with regular check ups for blood test(clotting time) is a must for such treatment.
- Dietary supplement of soya bean would be safer way because it has estrogen like effect.
*General health is a condition of physical&psychological well being of a person...so..
-Absence of any health issue OR effective trement of any health concern ,
-*Healthy life style with a balanced nutritious diet with sufficient proteins&minerals
*regular exercises with those to built chest muscles ...(learned under a physiotherapis'scare)/good breathing,heart activity,good excretory system /a sound sleep for 8hours & positive psychology are base for good health
**So adoption of healthy life style considering all of the factors ,treating any health problem effectively &supplimentationof with soy products would give you a good breast size.
I hope that answers your query Any follow-up query is welcome.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Feeling chill and shaking. Is this a sign of an illness?
- Have high BP, cholesterol and low thyroid. Feel heart rate increases at...
- Having intense burning and noticed swelling in clitoris and labias after...
- Had open surgery for advanced sigmoid colectomy. Watery stools with pain...
- Have severe facial flushing and rosacea. Going through menopause. What...
- Type-2 diabetic, constipated, having abdominal pain after bowel...
- What causes headaches?
- Suggest treatment for recurrent diarrhea
- Suggest treatment for foot infection
- What causes severe hair loss?