hello im 23 years old, i have been having problems
Hello and thank you for asking
What kind of health problem do you have?
To assess if you do have memory/concentration/cordination problems, you might need to seek expert help. Abnormal blood levels of calcium or potassium may cause muscle twitches and atrophy.
Let me know if any further queries...
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does this blood report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for severe hand cramps
- Suggest treatment for bloating and severe lower abdominal pain while...
- What does a PSA reading of 162 indicate?
- What do intermittent constipation episodes indicate?
- What causes fatigue and dizziness while suffering from supraventricular...
- What causes a bulging vein on the temple of a child?
- What does a large soft lump in the testicular sac indicate?
- What causes persistent pain in the leg after knee surgery?
- Suggest treatment for severe dizziness