hello i have persistent itching , i did blood tests
Kindly upload some images for review
Hello and welcome to ask a doctor service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Do you have any skin lesions visible? I request you to kindly upload a few images of the affected area in " reports section ". Are there any other similarly affected close contacts/ family members?
Perhaps it is just Xerosis i.e severely dry skin leading to itching Or it is Urticaria. I suggest you to use a bland moisturizer e.g Aquaphor (petrolatum) on affected skin. In addition I suggest you to take an oral antihistamine e.g cetrizine 10mg tablet once a day for a few days.
hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if you need any more assistance
Scabies is a possibility but I suggest you to treat it with permethrin 5% cream as it is more effective than Eurax (crotamiton). Permethrin cream can be used as single, whole body application left overnight.
let me know if you need any more assistance
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body