hello i have a question. ive been going thru alot
i feel like im going to drop dead im always tired and short of breathe
Dear Ma’am, I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns but you chest X-ray is clear , however your echocardiogram shows some abnormalities which could indicate a cardiac insufficiency. I would recommend that you get a stress ECG or preferably a holter analysis to detect any possible angina or ectopic foci. I hope you find this helpful. if you don’t have any other clarifications then please close the discussion..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes blood in stool while on Ibuprofen and Tylenol?
- Does Benzonatate interact with Trazodone?
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea, severe chills and fever
- What causes a lump in the armpit and fever?
- Suggest treatment for mucus in nasal passage
- Suggest treatment for throat pain and difficulty in swallowing
- Is chronic fatigue a symptom of Lyme's disease?
- Can Azithromycin cause painful lumps in the breasts?
- Suggest treatment for enlarged lymph nodes in the armpit and fatigue
- What causes severe vomiting and foul urine odor?