hello i have a question after i have a abortiom
i have a question after i have a abortiom how long do i have to wait to get my thyroid removed
You can do a surgery after a couple of weeks.
I have gone through your query and here is my advice.
After an abortion for the first days/couple of weeks you can not do surgery because you are at riscs for thrombembolic events.
So,if your doctor indicate to get your thyroid removed,you may need to wait a couple of weeks.
Anyway i suggest to consult your local doctor and discuss with him what s the best moment to do a thyroidectomy ,in your circumstances.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for extreme fatigue and cough
- How to transform from a male to a female?
- What causes nausea, headache and low basal body temperature?
- Suggest treatment for symptoms of peripheral neuropathy
- Suggest treatment for severe hair loss while treating hypothyroidism
- Does intake of Omeprazole have an effect on Insulin secretion?
- Suggest treatment for water retention and edema
- Does Metformin interact with Glipizide?
- Is honey a good substitute for sugar while having diabetes?
- Is TPO antibody level of 1,189 a cause for concern?