hello doctor,i used antifungal creams for my peni glands long
Use a moisturizer
Hello and welcome to ask a doctor service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Antifungal creams specially those that contain steroids can cause skin thinning/ atrophy as a side effect. This atrophy is reversible specially if mild and early, however, severe atrophy may not be totally reversible. Nevertheless you may use a moisturizer e.g Cetaphil moisturizing cream, twice daily for a few weeks to help with the skin recovery process. Avoid using any steroid based OTC antifungals. Only use prescription antifungals.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you need any more assistance
following i given image
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body