hello doctor, my sister age is 25 and she is
Further investigative work up is required
I can certainly understand your concern
I have worked through your attached query in detail
Poor body stature in your sister require detailed evaluation of her health issue through appropriate tests.
Further management if any is largely based on the test reports.
I generally prescribe following tests to my patients with such symptoms.
1. Complete blood count
2. Thyroid profile test
3. Fasting and postprandial blood sugar levels
4. Serum Vitamin D and B12
5. Ultrasound abdomen
6. Urine routine examination
Review with reports to determine further course of action.
Post your further questions if any
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does excessive massage result in temporary nerve damage?
- What is the prognosis for CKD with eGFR of 52?
- Suggest treatment for sore lesions on the chin and buttocks, nausea and...
- What do ingestion, diarrhea and brain fog indicate despite following a...
- Can CFS and de Quervain tenosynovitis increase one's CK levels?
- What causes chronic vomiting after several surgeries around the uterus...
- What causes difficulty in sleeping in an elderly person?
- Suggest ways to lose weight in a healthy manner
- Suggest treatment for persistent sinus infection
- Suggest remedies for swelling and purple bruise around the finger nails