hello doctor, my self narendra(27/male) i have bcomplex profile report,
b1-2.23 (normal range 0.5 - 4.0)ng/ml
b2-7.27 (1.6 - 68.2)
b3- 0.34 (0.3 - 9.8)
b6- 21.63 (5-50)
iron level-98 (65-175)ug/ml
magnesium- 2.1 (1.8-2.4)
vitamin (d2+d3) -48 (30-100)
zinc- (182) (70-115)
rbc count is fine and good and in range.
iron, magnesium, vitamin d reports immedietly after fever.b12 immedietly after fever is 548.
zinc and bcomplex profile after 20days of fever,in between i have taken good diet with fruits veggies and brown rice. main problem is sleep, and weakness.iam vegetarian from last 2months.
Hello and welcome to Ask A Doctor,
I have gone through your query and also reviewed the attached reports,
Your vitamin B levels seems to be normal as also the vitamin D levels. However, there seems to be elevated levels of zinc in your body.
I would suggest you to do the following:
- Avoid pulses, legumes and nuts.
- Avoid any fortified wholegrain cereals, which we commonly take during breakfast.
- Avoid cheese and other poultry.
- Wash both fruits and vegetables with vinegar and salt before you cook them.
- Use drinking water after treating it with a RO or UV filter as they tend to remove excess chemicals.
Excess zinc in your body can cause the above symptoms of dizziness and tiredness. For now, keep a check on your levels for next 2-3 months and also on the food you eat.
I hope this helps,
Please feel free to discuss further,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest remedies for severe cough
- How long does Amoxicillin take to show effect?
- What causes weakness and tingling sensation in the legs?
- Suggest treatment for severe abdominal bloating and discomfort
- What causes headache and excessive burping after skipping a meal?
- Suggest treatment for back pain
- What causes mild pain in the ankle while walking?
- Suggest treatment for symptoms of temporomandibular joint dysfunction
- Is pregnancy possible despite taking a contraceptive pill?
- What does this blood test report indicate?