question-icon

hello doctor i got married befor 9 months and im

Posted on Tue, 2 Apr 2019
Question: hello doctor
i got married befor 9 months and im olannung for a baby but my wife still not consived im 30 year ols and she is 29 what should i do
Answered by Dr. Prasad (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
Talk and discuss with your partner....

Detailed Answer:

It would be better if both you and your partner sit and discuss it. You should know the reason why your partner is not ready for kid. She might have a reason and if possible try and find solution to it.

Medically it will be better to have a kid before your partner crosses 30. Some fetal defects are more common in women above 30 years.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications.

Follow up: Dr. Prasad (45 hours later)
hello doc.
thanks for the reply .. as she is also willing to have baby we both so much excited to have a baby .. by this we have conselted a doctor in our home town and they few test on here and told no problem with her ..and also give her this tablets floric acid tablets
Answered by Dr. Prasad (3 hours later)
Brief Answer:
Continue with it...

Detailed Answer:

I am glad both you and your partner have arrived at a consensual decision. And folic acid supplement (as in folera tablet) is given to all women who are planning for pregnancy. She should continue it.

There will be some more tests that will be ordered after conception.

Good luck and wish you both good health

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Dr. Prasad