hello doctor, I have pimples in scrodum, please suggest the
Images not received
Hello and welcome to ask a doctor service. I have reviewed your query.
Unfortunately I didn't find any images. I request you to kindly upload a few images of the affected area in " reports section " so that I am able to have a look and guide you accordingly.
Also let me know the duration since you have these pimples? Do you have any associated symptoms?
Use a topical antibiotic ointment
Seems like a bacterial skin infection. I suggest you to use an OTC topical antibiotic e.g either Neosporin ointment or Mupirocin ointment, twice daily.
Let me know if you need any more assistance
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body