question-icon

hello doctor, I have pimples in scrodum, please suggest the

Posted on Fri, 4 Jan 2019
Question: hello doctor, I have pimples in scrodum, please suggest the treatment doctor and I have attached pictures for the same
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
Images not received

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome to ask a doctor service. I have reviewed your query.

Unfortunately I didn't find any images. I request you to kindly upload a few images of the affected area in " reports section " so that I am able to have a look and guide you accordingly.
Also let me know the duration since you have these pimples? Do you have any associated symptoms?

take care.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Follow up: Dr. Kakkar S. (8 hours later)
hi doctor, I uploaded affected area photos. this pimple last two week available. please suggest treatment doctor
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. (9 hours later)
Brief Answer:
Use a topical antibiotic ointment

Detailed Answer:
Thank you.
Seems like a bacterial skin infection. I suggest you to use an OTC topical antibiotic e.g either Neosporin ointment or Mupirocin ointment, twice daily.

take care
Let me know if you need any more assistance
Dr. Kakkar S.

Dermatologist