hello, I'm a 32 year old male who's 6 foot
Check on kidney and liver functions
I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns.
These symptoms could be due to a number of causes; the most common of which are kidney and liver insufficiency.
I would recommend that you get a blood test for kidney functions including urea and creatinine together with a blood test for liver functions including SGOT and SGPT.
Kindly upload the reports so that I am better able to help.
I hope you find this helpful..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes blood in stool while on Ibuprofen and Tylenol?
- Does Benzonatate interact with Trazodone?
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea, severe chills and fever
- What causes a lump in the armpit and fever?
- Suggest treatment for mucus in nasal passage
- Suggest treatment for throat pain and difficulty in swallowing
- Is chronic fatigue a symptom of Lyme's disease?
- Can Azithromycin cause painful lumps in the breasts?
- Suggest treatment for enlarged lymph nodes in the armpit and fatigue
- What causes severe vomiting and foul urine odor?