question-icon

hello, I'm a 32 year old male who's 6 foot

Posted on Mon, 28 Jan 2019
Question: hello, I'm a 32 year old male who's 6 foot 1 and 180 lbs I've been sick for a month and a half with the following symptoms. Extremely Fatigued to the point of small chores being a struggle. Slightly light headed all the time Midly Sore throat for first 2 weeks. Elevated Heart Rate - Normally 60-75, Now 80 to over 120. Seems to lower over night. High blood pressure normally 120 now 150 Popping joints showed up after week 2 Sore face Popping Ears dizziness but only when body is over heated. aka after a hot shower Sore back showed up after first month Weak legs showed up after week 2 I've had multiple cbc test, multiple ecgs and and x-ray of my nasal cavities. all have come back saying they couldn't find anything.
Answered by Dr. Salah Saad Shoman (3 hours later)
Brief Answer:
Check on kidney and liver functions

Detailed Answer:
Dear sir,

I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns.

These symptoms could be due to a number of causes; the most common of which are kidney and liver insufficiency.

I would recommend that you get a blood test for kidney functions including urea and creatinine together with a blood test for liver functions including SGOT and SGPT.

Kindly upload the reports so that I am better able to help.

I hope you find this helpful..
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Dr. Salah Saad Shoman