hello, I have a history of sinus issues with constant
Diphtheria is possible
Hello dear, welcome to Ask a doctor service.
I read your query and here is my advice.
I see the photo below but her is not quite clear.
I suspect you may be suffering from diphtheria.
I wanted to know if you are having a fever?
Do you have a sore throat?
Di you have any lymph nodes?
The treatment consists of antibiotics after confirmation of diagnosis
Hope I have answered the question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
- Hello, I've been a pack a day smoker for 42
- I received some insect (ant, chigger?) about two weeks ago.
- it seems everytime I try to swallow pork meat my
- My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
- I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
- I am in major pain under my right breast/ rib
- Hey doctor, I just had a question I have been
- What could a persistent cough be from along with some
- I began weaning off 50mg of sertraline 3 weeks ago.