hello. I had a cat scan with iv contrast today.
Yes you can.
Hello and thanks for choosing 'Ask a doctor' service for a query, XXXXXXX used in contrast is excreted by kidney while alcohol is metabolised by liver. So yes you can take alcohol if your liver is normal.
Hope i was helpful,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for chronic pancreatitis and recurring ribs pain
- What causes an itchy red rash around the anus?
- Suggest treatment for chronic vomiting when diagnosed with gastroenteritis
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the ribs
- Is Rabeprazole an effective medication for reflux esophagitis?
- What causes excessive burping and abdominal pain?
- Suggest treatment for severe back pain
- Suggest natural treatment for severe acid reflux
- What causes black stool?
- What causes intermittent pain after anal fistulotomy?