hello I Rahul from XXXXXXX XXXXXXX i wabted to undergo
i wabted to undergo treatment for drug abuse and deaddiction .M very mych adducted to sleeping pills since 5yrs..want to get rid of it as soon as possible ...facing lots of side effects.
Consult a psychiatrist and get evaluated.
Thanks for the query.
You have to consult a psychiatrist and get evaluated.
The treatment will depend on the type of the pill you are addicted to.
You might require drugs to prevent withdrawal symptoms also.
Behavioural therapy is also required to obtain maximum results.
You must motivated through out the treatment period. Avoid unwanted stress and anxiety. Relaxation techniques like yoga and meditation can help a bit.
You can consult Fortis hospital as it has got very well equipped de addiction unit.
Wishing all the best.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for rashes on the back
- What causes thinning of the nails due to vitamin deficiency?
- What does my PSA test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for urinary incontinence in a person with COPD
- What are the signs and symptoms of gastroenteritis?
- Suggest treatment for persistent urinary tract infection
- What causes difficulty in urinating while suffering from prostrate...
- Suggest treatment for chest pain when diagnosed with gastritis
- Can intake of Avil cause any harm?
- How is an angioplasty procedure done?