had an implant done last thursday- on tooth 7- dentist
Antibiotics are enough for 5 days
The course of antibiotics that you have taken is sufficient.
Here are answers to your questions.
- Yes, course of antibiotics was fine.
- If drainage continue then a diagnostic x ray can be repeated.
- Flap will be slightly retracted and the temporary tooth will be placed..
Please let me know if you have further questions..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for radiating pain in jaw
- Suggest treatment for raised bumps on tongue
- What causes cramps and weakness post intake of Clindamycin and Oxycodone?
- Is Tylenol advisable for pain while on Ramipril and Atorvastatin?
- What causes gum sensitivity along with puffiness and sensitivity inside...
- What causes a painless patch inside the left cheek?
- What causes bleeding gums while brushing?
- What causes lower front teeth pain and bleeding gums while on Storvas?
- What causes severe tooth pain post a root canal?
- Suggest remedies for dental abscess