good afternoon, what can me not being able to take
A number of causes
Dear Ma’am, I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns but this could be due to a number of causes. however to exclude the most common of which I would recommend that you get an X-ray chest to exclude lung pathology and a CBC test to exclude anemia.. if clear then you should get a blood tea for thyroid hormonal profile including t3, t4 and TSH and kidney functions including urea and creatinine.. it would be better if you clarify your age and any preexisting medical conditions.kind regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes blood in stool while on Ibuprofen and Tylenol?
- Does Benzonatate interact with Trazodone?
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea, severe chills and fever
- What causes a lump in the armpit and fever?
- Suggest treatment for mucus in nasal passage
- Suggest treatment for throat pain and difficulty in swallowing
- Is chronic fatigue a symptom of Lyme's disease?
- Can Azithromycin cause painful lumps in the breasts?
- Suggest treatment for enlarged lymph nodes in the armpit and fatigue
- What causes severe vomiting and foul urine odor?