question-icon

good afternoon, what can me not being able to take

Posted on Sun, 13 Jan 2019
Question: good afternoon, what can me not being able to take a deep breathe and constantly being fatigued be ? ive been feeling like this for 3 months
Answered by Dr. Salah Saad Shoman (6 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
A number of causes

Detailed Answer:
Dear Ma’am, I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns but this could be due to a number of causes. however to exclude the most common of which I would recommend that you get an X-ray chest to exclude lung pathology and a CBC test to exclude anemia.. if clear then you should get a blood tea for thyroid hormonal profile including t3, t4 and TSH and kidney functions including urea and creatinine.. it would be better if you clarify your age and any preexisting medical conditions.kind regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Remy Koshy
Dr. Salah Saad Shoman