fullness in the right side of my head with numbness
Probably stroke, go to ER.
Hello dear, welcome to Ask a doctor service.
I read your query and here is my advice.
I think the facial numbness in one side of head, fullness and imbalance may be signs of stroke. Also if this happened suddenly and for first time most probably is sign of stroke (poor blood flow in brain).
I think you should seek medical attention soon. Go to ER immediately to get evaluated and get help.
Hope I have answered the question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
- Hello, I've been a pack a day smoker for 42
- I received some insect (ant, chigger?) about two weeks ago.
- it seems everytime I try to swallow pork meat my
- My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
- I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
- I am in major pain under my right breast/ rib
- Hey doctor, I just had a question I have been
- What could a persistent cough be from along with some
- I began weaning off 50mg of sertraline 3 weeks ago.