for the past week ive had weird chest activities after
-light chest pain that jumps around to different spots in my upper chest
-light feeling of abnormal heart behavior
-after random heart activity i get a sensation on my left side (face to toe) that resembles blood rushing similar to when you had a arm that was asleep.
i usually take aspirin in fears of the worse, but im debating if this is an emergency (doubting it because it been a week and thankfully nothing has happen) or if i should just book appointment on monday
Please refer to the detailed answer below
After going through the medical details and the symptoms which you are experiencing I would like to tell you that although it doesn’t seems like to be a medical emergency but still as you’re feeling symptoms of heart flutter palpitations so it is highly advisable that you should consult your primary physician once and get an ecg done for basic cardiac evaluation.
It becomes even more important if you have associated comorbidities like diabetes or hypertension or thyroid problems.
I hope this information will guide you properly
Dr Bhanu Partap
Your blood pressure is high and if with this blood pressure you are having any chest discomfort then it’s advisable to seek medical attention as soon possible by visiting an ER as a precaution.
Also get an ecg done there for basic cardiac evaluation.
Hope to have been helpful.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?