for DR XXXXXXX Zedd, regarding infant who had a fall.

Dr. Arnold Zedd

Pediatrician

Posted on Thu, 27 Dec 2018 in Child Health
Question: for DR XXXXXXX Zedd, regarding infant who had a fall. yes he could cruse around furniture and still can and yes can do everything else too
Answered by Dr. Arnold Zedd 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
after his fall has infant kept his developmental milestons?

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for returning and answering my questions.

These are the developmental milestones an infant his age should have. Your answers were just another way to know that there have been no side effects from his fall.
If you do not have any clarifications to ask, you can close the discussion and rate the answer. Wish you and your son good health.
Arnold Zedd, MD

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Follow up: Dr. Arnold Zedd 1 hour later
so i shouldnt worry unless he shows these side effects? and can it just be 1 side effect or is it normally more then 1 if something is wrong? just for future referrence.
Answered by Dr. Arnold Zedd 15 hours later
Brief Answer:
maintaining milestones already achieved following a fall

Detailed Answer:
Mr. Haynes,

Sorry to keep you waiting for my answer. I closed out from the computer last night before you asked your last question.

It has been many days since his fall. If he were to have shown any ill effects, he would have done so by now.

There would be more than one ill effect from the accident that you describe if your infant had been adversely affected.

Hope I have answered your queries. If you have any further questions, I will be happy to help. If not, you may close our discussion and rate the answer. Once again best of health to both of you.

Arnold Zedd, MD
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee
Follow up: Dr. Arnold Zedd 3 hours later
thank u. what do u think the lil bit of blood could be from in his nose?
Answered by Dr. Arnold Zedd 22 hours later
Brief Answer:
blood from nostril

Detailed Answer:
Again your last question came in after I closed out my computer.
Sorry for the delay.

There are numerous tiny blood vessels on the inside lining of both nostrils. Most likely, one of them ruptured as result of his fall.

If the bleeding stopped soon after his fall, there is nothing to worry about.
Hope I have been able to answer all of your questions to your satisfaction.
Arnold Zedd, MD