for 1 week have front right abdomen discomfort, has started
Gallstones in your common bile duct
Your symptoms suggest a gallstone in your common bile duct. Since you do not have a colon from UC, you are predisposed to developing gallstones. Xrays and CT scans do not detect gallstones, but ultrasound does, so I suggest you have one and also liver function tests. If you have fever you should seek medical care immediately, otherwise contact you doctor for an urgent appointment.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- I have ulcerative colitis and have had it for 12
- I have sharp pains that come in waves that feel
- Hi, My wife had an urine infection for last 4
- I have severe pain going all around my mid section
- My PCP precribed a sonogram of my abdomen because he
- Hey doctor, For the last couple of months I have
- My mother has stage 4 ovarian cancer . Her medical
- Yes Please. About a week ago I started to have
- I have a question about Prostatitis . For the past
- I have been having sudden onset’s of direreah that has